Sweet Sweet

Sweet Sweet

Counter

Aug 17, 2009

First time playing Pool

Saturday

I went to play pool with my dears friend haha.. Its my first time.. first we went for dinner at Pantai Remis bla bla bla... haha... after that we went brewball...

Pantai Remis... Menu looks nice but... haizz....


Teh C special and Carrot Juice.. hehe nice..

Barley with Cincau. My dear's drink.. yucks... but taste good.

Kari Ayam with rice.. Cost 4.90....

That Noob haha.. (Leow) most handsome de.. hhaha..

YUMMY..

On the way to pool.. hehe.. sure he looking at leng lui.

My dear... hehe...

This 2 guy is my dear's frens the left 1 is Edmond Lai the right 1 is Omega Lim

my dear.

Fooling around...

Omega for the break..

Noob Leow oso can win.. but he really is quite pro de... but he know little little wanna become leader.. hehe...

Tomoro i will upload EASON CHAN MOVING ON STAGE 26 (Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach) Stay tuned... hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment